St Francis Care Admissions; St James Roman Cath Chur
Drag box to select area
This community of faith was first established in Rocky Hill in 1880, in 1946 St. James moved to its present location at 767 Elm Street. The church was renovated and enlarged in 2001, a warm, caring Parish they offer nightly prayer, penance, anointing of the sick, religious education, hospitality committee, stewardship's, parish visitors, youth groups and faith and fellowship. Father David Baranowski is the pastor, he and this congregation welcome all who which to worship.
767 Elm St, Rocky Hill, CT 06067
- Fax: 860- 257-1754
- Hours: Parish Office Hours: 9am - 4pm; Masses: Mon-Fri, Sat, 4pm; Sun, 7:30am - 930pm, 11:30pm; Mon-Thurs, 8am
- Accessible: yes