The will be sponsoring a golf tournament to benefit the Rocky Hill Public Schools and the at the Wethersfield Country Club in June.
The schedule for the Golf Classic, which will be held at 76 Country Club Rd. in Wethersfield, is as follows:
- 11 a.m. Registration
- 11:30 a.m. Buffet Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Scramble Format/Shot Gun Start
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktails/Dinner/Awards
All the proceeds from the tournament will go to help the Arthritis Foundation. The price for an individual player is $200.
- Greens fees and cart
- Buffet lunch
- Liberty Mutual gift bag with name brand gifts
- Putting contest at no charge
- Hole‐In‐One prizes on par 3 holes
- Closest to the pin prizes
- Longest drive prizes
- Cocktail hour with complimentary beverages
- Fabulous dinner
- Awards reception
- Silent auction and raffle prize
For dinner only, the price of admission is $40 per person.
- Prizes for first seven places
- Winning team invited to Liberty Mutual Invitational National Finals at Pinehurst Resort in March 2013.
- Winning team receives a Nike Golf VR Driver and Championship trophies courtesy of All American Classics
The Arthritis Foundation helps 50 million adults and 300,000 children in the United States who have arthritis, according to the website.
For more information on the tournament, click the following link or contact Patty Matthews at 860‐761‐0037 or email@example.com