Rocky Hill High School has been selected to the Third Annual AP District Honor Roll.
A total of 539 school districts across the U.S. and Canada are being honored by the College Board for simultaneously increasing access to Advanced Placement® coursework while maintaining or increasing the percentage of students earning scores of three or higher on AP Exams.
Twenty-six districts in Connecticut met the criteria to be placed on the AP Honor Roll this year.
Criteria used for inclusion in the AP District Honor Roll:
1. Increased access to AP courses by
- At least 4 percent in large districts
- At least 6 percent in medium districts
- At least 11 percent in small districts
2. The percentage of African American, Hispanic/Latino, and American Indian/Alaska Native students taking AP exams must not have decreased more than 5 percent for large and medium districts and 10 percent for small districts.
3. Performance levels were maintained or improved when comparing the percentage of exams scoring three or higher from 2010 to 2012.