With St. Patrick's Day right around the corner, where are going to get corn beef, green beer or party on the holiday? Patch wants to know where is the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Rocky Hill. Here are the nominations for the poll:
- (Special Irish Menu Thursday through Saturday)
- (Corned Beef and Ruben Sandwiches as well as Pastrami omelets)
- (Corned Beef and Ruben Sandwiches on Friday)
- (St. Patrick's Day Dance and Fundraiser)
- (Special Irish Menu until the end of the March)
Vote for your favorite in the survey below by this Friday and don't forget to click on the links above and rate the business on its Patch Place listing. You can even leave a review.
If there is another local spot that we missed, tell us in the comments section below.
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, comments and reviews on Patch Places. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.