Information for the U.S. Senate candidates listed in the drop down above has been updated as of the most recent campaign finance filing deadline, July 15, according to the Federal Election Commission.
The next deadline is Oct. 15, the FEC says.
Democrat Chris Murphy has the most donations among candidates in Rocky Hill with $17,867. Homemaker Jacqueline Cimini had the largest single donation to his campaign for $1,500 while other donations ranged from $10 to $1,000. Attorney John Blair has contributed $3,2500 to the campaign.
Republican Linda McMahon and the man that she will challenge Chris Shays in the Aug. 14 primary, were not listed in the document for Rocky Hill. No information was recorded for Kie Westby.
Democrat Susan Bysiewicz has raised $8,750 with none of her individual contributions being less than $250. Eugene Chuang, who is the owner of GARG Consulting Services, made three contributions to the campaign totaling $2,000.
Candidates filing during the last reporting period who are listed:
- Susan Bysiewicz — Democrat, Middletown resident, former Connecticut Secretary of the State and state representative;
- Linda McMahon — Republican, Greenwich resident, former president and CEO of Titan Sports;
- Chris Murphy — Democrat, Cheshire resident, former U.S. Representative (5th District) and state senator;
- — Republican, Bridgeport resident, former U.S. Representative (4th District) and state representative;
- Kie Westby — Republican, Southbury resident, attorney.