Patch has compiled a list of the town meetings for this week and a brief description of what is expected to be discussed at them.
Town Council, 7 p.m., council chambers,
- The council will discuss and possibly take action on some pending claims and litigation on the proposed and following executive session. The town board
Joint Facilities, 6 p.m., council chambers, Town Hall
- The subcommittee will receive an update on summer work at the schools. The members are expected to discuss the sprinkler system for and schools.
Public Safety, 5 p.m., council chambers, Town Hall
- The subcommittee will continuation its discussion on the Emergency Notification System and could authorize the town manager to sell obsolete equipment.
Economic Development Sub-Committee, 5:30 p.m., council chambers, Town Hall
Planning & Zoning, 7 p.m., council chambers, Town Hall
- The Stepney Place Apartment complex is considering a use change of 39 office suites to 38 residential units, including 24 studio units and 14 one bedroom units. The public will be able to comment on this item at the meeting.
Board of Education Policy Committee, 5 p.m., council chambers, Town Hall
- Policy committee will discuss the proposed policy recommendations.
Meetings are subject to change.