Donations Needed to Send Kids to Summer Camp

Anyone interested in donating, is asked to contact the town's Human Services Department.

The Human Services Department is seeking monetary donations to assist financially deprived Rocky Hill families in sending their children to summer camp.

A fund has been setup to provide partial financial aid to lower income Rocky Hill families who meet income and asset guidelines by providing a $200 maximum camp subsidy.

The fund is completely dependent upon donations to help provide a summer camp experience for disadvantaged children. Please consider making a donation.

Contributions may be made out and mailed to:

  • Town of Rocky Hill
  • Human Services
  • 699 Old Main Street
  • Rocky Hill, CT 06067

For more information, please call Human Services Department at 860-258-2799 or 258-2724.

Enjoy reading Patch? Show us some love! Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.


Submitted by: Rocky Hill Human Services Department


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »